We held our Annual CXO Summit virtually this year on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020. We had a great group of speakers and attendees, including 60+ CXOs from our CXO Advisory Board.
Our sessions covered 5 relevant topics:
- Technology Drivers Paving the Way for the New Normal
- Work From Home: Adapting and Thriving
- AI & Automation in the Real World
- Digitizing the Customer Experience
- Cybersecurity in the Distributed Enterprise
Attendees heard from 20+ industry experts including:
- Nikesh Arora – Chairman & CEO, Palo Alto Networks
- Vlad Shmunis – CEO, Founder, & Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- George Hu – COO, Twilio
- Rajesh Jha – EVP – Experiences & Devices, Microsoft
- CIOs, CTOs, CSOs from Global 2000 companies including Delta Air Lines, Gap, Inc. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, HashiCorp, and more.
Check out our blog for a recap of the key takeaways from the 2020 CXO Summit.
The event recap video can be found on our CXO Summit page.
Special thank you to everyone who attended and made our first Virtual CXO Summit a success!
Allie joined Sierra Ventures in 2019 to lead Marketing efforts for the firm and partner with portfolio companies to drive awareness and provide insights on their marketing strategy. Allie has a background in business and marketing strategy, working with early-stage startups, agencies, venture firms, nonprofits, and political campaigns. Her experience includes forming and running a nonprofit, working as VP of Marketing at a Blockchain company, working in the Entertainment Industry, and managing Fortune 500 business accounts in the gaming and entertainment space. Allie holds a BA in Communication Studies from UCLA and is also a certified Yoga and Meditation teacher. Outside of work she enjoys traveling, hiking, cooking, and reading.