We held our Annual CXO Summit virtually this year on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020. We had a great group of speakers and attendees, including 60+ CXOs from our CXO Advisory Board.
Our sessions covered 5 relevant topics:
- Technology Drivers Paving the Way for the New Normal
- Work From Home: Adapting and Thriving
- AI & Automation in the Real World
- Digitizing the Customer Experience
- Cybersecurity in the Distributed Enterprise
Attendees heard from 20+ industry experts including:
- Nikesh Arora – Chairman & CEO, Palo Alto Networks
- Vlad Shmunis – CEO, Founder, & Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- George Hu – COO, Twilio
- Rajesh Jha – EVP – Experiences & Devices, Microsoft
- CIOs, CTOs, CSOs from Global 2000 companies including Delta Air Lines, Gap, Inc. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, HashiCorp, and more.
Check out our blog for a recap of the key takeaways from the 2020 CXO Summit.
The event recap video can be found on our CXO Summit page.
Special thank you to everyone who attended and made our first Virtual CXO Summit a success!