PR experts with backgrounds in media, agencies, startups, and content strategy participated in a PR for Startups Workshop session for Sierra Ventures Portfolio Companies.
In this video recording of the Workshop you will learn about:
- How to communicate with reporters and what they look for when startups/founders reach out directly
- Funding announcements, the current media landscape, and best practices for successful short-term engagements with PR firms
- When to hire a PR firm on retainer, what to look for in an agency, and what to expect when working with a PR firm long-term
- When to hire PR/Comms in-house at a startup and what to look for when interviewing talent
- How startups can create better content on their own
Check out our PR Tips for Startups Blog for more tips from our Speakers.
Looking for tips on Analyst Relations? Check out our Effective Analyst Relations for Startups blog post.