Sierra Ventures Managing Partner Tim Guleri was featured on an episode of the Strategic Momentum Podcast with Connie Steele.
In the episode, Tim shares his tips for entrepreneurs including:
- How perspiration and inspiration got him a $3.2B exit and an 18-year career in venture capital
- The traits of elite entrepreneurs and how they have evolved
- What it takes to be a great entrepreneur, break through the noise, and create a sustainable business during a global crisis
The Strategic Momentum Podcast focuses on the “Business of Work” and how to create the right professional and personal momentum.
Check out the Episode with Tim! Listen on:
- Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/what-it-takes-to-be-great-entrepreneur-during-pandemic/id1261436986?i=1000505077624
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/episode/5zzKq3GZGpKpj23SBPDdeA?si=w_TmffpiTDS2EN78bKRYQQhttps://open.spotify.com/show/37gZozvPDvEaQwSs3fqvKl?si=gU8O7_UFScWfkFUf3x1Tmw
- Google Podcasts – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5jYXB0aXZhdGUuZm0vc3RyYXRlZ2ljbW9tZW50dW0v/episode/ZTg2ODZiNjItNDA3OC00MDI1LTk2YjgtMjRlN2RiMmNlN2Q5?sa=X&ved=0CA0QkfYCahcKEwiQwOObrNPuAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQhttps://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cDovL3N0cmF0ZWdpY21vbWVudHVtLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
Allie joined Sierra Ventures in 2019 to lead Marketing efforts for the firm and partner with portfolio companies to drive awareness and provide insights on their marketing strategy. Allie has a background in business and marketing strategy, working with early-stage startups, agencies, venture firms, nonprofits, and political campaigns. Her experience includes forming and running a nonprofit, working as VP of Marketing at a Blockchain company, working in the Entertainment Industry, and managing Fortune 500 business accounts in the gaming and entertainment space. Allie holds a BA in Communication Studies from UCLA and is also a certified Yoga and Meditation teacher. Outside of work she enjoys traveling, hiking, cooking, and reading.