Sierra Ventures Managing Partner Tim Guleri was featured on an episode of the Strategic Momentum Podcast with Connie Steele.
In the episode, Tim shares his tips for entrepreneurs including:
- How perspiration and inspiration got him a $3.2B exit and an 18-year career in venture capital
- The traits of elite entrepreneurs and how they have evolved
- What it takes to be a great entrepreneur, break through the noise, and create a sustainable business during a global crisis
The Strategic Momentum Podcast focuses on the “Business of Work” and how to create the right professional and personal momentum.
Check out the Episode with Tim! Listen on:
- Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/what-it-takes-to-be-great-entrepreneur-during-pandemic/id1261436986?i=1000505077624
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/episode/5zzKq3GZGpKpj23SBPDdeA?si=w_TmffpiTDS2EN78bKRYQQhttps://open.spotify.com/show/37gZozvPDvEaQwSs3fqvKl?si=gU8O7_UFScWfkFUf3x1Tmw
- Google Podcasts – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5jYXB0aXZhdGUuZm0vc3RyYXRlZ2ljbW9tZW50dW0v/episode/ZTg2ODZiNjItNDA3OC00MDI1LTk2YjgtMjRlN2RiMmNlN2Q5?sa=X&ved=0CA0QkfYCahcKEwiQwOObrNPuAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQhttps://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cDovL3N0cmF0ZWdpY21vbWVudHVtLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz