We’re looking forward to our upcoming 16th Annual CXO Summit. Every year we convene leading executives, entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors to discuss the latest technology, business, and leadership trends.
Attendees include leading Executives – CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, and CISOs – from Global 2000 companies on our CXO Advisory Board. The Summit covers innovations in sectors that are top of mind including Cloud, Data, Security, Healthcare, E-Commerce and more.
We have a great lineup of speakers and agenda for this year’s event.
Headlining Speakers include:
- Frank Slootman – CEO, Snowflake
- Raghu Raguram – CEO, VMware
- Jamie Iannone – CEO, eBay
- Aneesh Chopra – President of CareJourney & former CTO of the U.S.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- The Evolution of Enterprise Data Platforms
- Driving Digital Transformation through the Cloud
- The Future of Healthcare is Consumer-Centric
- Industry Transformation Spotlight: E-Commerce
- Purposeful Entrepreneurship for Planetary & Societal Health
- Securing Modern Software Development Environments
We look forward to sharing the learnings from the event on our blog. Check out the Recap from our 2020 CXO Summit and videos from last year’s event can be found on our CXO Summit Page.
Learn more about the Sierra Ventures CXO Advisory Board.
Learn more about the CXO Summit.