Sierra Ventures is pleased to invest in K4Connect’s $1.9M Seed Funding Round. K4Connect is an integration technology company that transforms senior living facilities into smart homes that are responsive to residents’ needs.... More
1400 Fashion Island Blvd. Ste. 1010
San Mateo, CA 94404
News view all
Sliver.tv announced their $9.8M Series A round with 8 investors including Sierra Ventures. The company is...
Applitools, the leader in AI-based Automated Visual Testing, announced its $8M Round of funding led by Sierra...
- RT @earnwithdrop: Drop has officially launched in the US 🇺🇸🎉 Together, we've shared the app with over 100K US users and now we're rea… https://t.co/NG6QjhT9Uk
- Excited for @earnwithdrop's official US launch! #drop #loyalty #points https://t.co/IbmjQLpzwC
- RT @BetaKit: .@EarnwithDrop launches in the US with $5.5 million from @Sierra_Ventures, @P3VC https://t.co/XslGabecd6 https://t.co/sF4ync3C06
- Thanks @EarlyGrowthFS & @DLA_Piper for co-hosting with us last night! Great panel on #startup fundraising tips https://t.co/jUnF4iEG9T
- Excited for another #entrepreneur and #VC networking event tonight on our balcony! https://t.co/UCvAPiqype