Revionics to Showcase Price Optimization Solutions at NRF 2012
Revionics, Inc., the leading provider of retail life cycle price optimization solutions, will be showcasing several of its new and enhanced Life Cycle Price Optimization solutions including shopper-centric pricing and promotions with social and mobile offer publishing and end-to-end markdown optimization at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) BIG Show (Booth #459), held January 15-18, 2012. Revionics will also be co-presenting with its customer, Pamida — a leading regional retailer with 193 stores in 17 states, during the company’s Big Idea Session: “Winning in the Age of the Shopper”.
During NRF, which attracts over 22,000 attendees from 82 countries, retailers will be able to learn how Revionics’ can help them improve their pricing strategies, resulting in higher margins, improved sales and profitability and a stronger price image. These types of solutions are critical with today’s omni-channel shopper, which is able to compare prices and shop through multiple channels such as online, mobile devices, brick-and-mortar, etc. Revionics invites you to attend:
Revionics’ Exhibit and Demonstrations (Booth #459) | January 16-17, 2012
– Revionics leading experts will be on-hand to demonstrate the following solutions. To reserve an appointment with a pricing expert at NRF, visit: www.revionics.com/nrf459 — Shopper Segment Pricing & Promotions: Incorporate Shopper Insights (Loyalty, Social Media, Online, etc.) to determine optimal prices and promotion by shopper segments that are delivered through any channel including social sites, mobile devices and web sites.
– End-to-End Markdown Optimization: Enables retailers to maximize inventory margins and sell-thru by optimizing markdown events at the store/item level based on vendor deals, strategies, and constraints. Real time ‘what-if’ scenario planning capabilities allow retailers to compare and contrast different strategies and outcomes. Electronic workflow capabilities streamline operations automatically routing the event through the approval process.
– Innovative Base Price Planning and Optimization: Align base price strategy with financial objectives and category plans by leveraging the power of real time ‘what-if’ scenario planning, de-weatherized data and the incorporation of competitive data. Using the Elasticity Workbench(TM) retailers can quickly determine price sensitivity at each level of the item/store hierarchy — by item, sub-category, category and across specific stores and/or zones.
– Space-aware Pricing: Optimize price while incorporating space constraints and maximizing shelf performance — resulting in increased on-shelf availability and customer service levels while reducing lost sales and excess inventory.
Big Idea Session: “Winning in the Age of the Shopper” | January 16, 9:15-10:00 a.m. | RM: 3D04 |
(If you pre-register AND attend, you’ll receive a $10 Starbucks Gift Card and DOUBLE your chances to win an iPad — Register today: http://www.revionics.com/nrf459 )
– Speakers: Mark Kelso, Director of Pricing, Pamida and Kathleen Egan, Vice President of Pricing Strategy, Revionics — Learn how Pamida is leveraging Price Optimization to sharpen their price image and improve forecast accuracy, resulting in improved customer counts, basket size, units, sales and margin dollars all far beyond their expectations – in some cases 7 fold.
For more details or to pre-register for the events mentioned above, please visit: www.revionics.com/nrf459 .